The EPA is proud to announce the opening of applications for its 2021 Summer School! Held for the first time in a virtual format, it will address the topic of “Research in psychiatry”. The 10th edition of the Summer School will be organised online on 23 and 24 September 2021!
Selected participants will have the opportunity to meet internationally renowned researchers from different fields and career stages. Dr. Nicolas Hoertel, Dr. Mariana Pinto da Costa, Prof. Andrea Raballo and Prof. Norman Sartorius will not only share their expertise on scientific skills but also convey their ideas and experiences with cross-European study approaches in the research field of psychiatry. Learn more about them!
Over 2 training days, participants will work together, brainstorm, network and develop a cross-European collaborative research protocol. Get ready for plenary lectures, small group workshops and live exchanges with the faculty!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 5 MAY 2021
Applications will be carefully reviewed and selected by a Jury. Eligible candidates must meet all of the below criteria:
- Be in possession of a Medical Doctor degree
- Have at least 4 years of training/work in psychiatry
- Be under 40 years old (on the Summer School dates)
- Reside in a country included in the World Health Organisation Europe region
- Be fluent in English and participate in an online evaluation to be organised (the exact date will be communicated to the pre-selected participants)
- Intend to participate in the whole programme of the Summer School
- Be able to spread the acquired knowledge in their own country (providing the details on the Motivation letter